Family Military Verification for 2018-2019
The Military Verification window for the 2018-2019 school year is now open, and will close Friday, November 30th. If you have not yet verified your family's status, the following instructions will guide you through the process; verification must be completed for each student in your family:
- Log in to your Family Access account. (If you don't know your login credentials, contact Mardi Rezoski, registrar, at email@example.com or 425-844-4607.)
- A prompt to Go to Military Verification for <your student's name> will appear at the top of the Home screen. If it does not, click on the Military Verification tab on the left.
- Click on your student's name.
- Click on 1. Verify Military Family and select your family's status; click on Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2.
- Verify the information and click on Submit Military Verification to complete the process.
School districts are required by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) to collect data regarding ethnicity from active duty military families as well active reserves, all branches, and the Washington National Guard. Reasons for collection of the data include:
- to better provide additional services to the students;
- to afford a closer look at the test scores for these students, possibly showing the need for increased services to keep them on track for on-time graduation.